• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Bug Report New bug: The Really?! Bug

Janny

Verified Member
Ok, so I do /bending add janny1330 air, /bending add janny1330 water, /bending add janny1330 earth, and /bending add janny1330 fire. And I can bind the moves, and I can bend so its all good, but I found a bug on my server...whenever my player gets physically hurt, ALL of my bending is GONE. So I have to add all the elements again and rebind! So I can't have bending matches with friends or train on mobs because if I get hit, I automatically get energybended or something.
Version of Spigot: "This server is running CraftBukkit version git-Spigot-c3c767f-33d5de3 <MC: 1.9> <Implementing API version 1.8-R0.1-SNAPSHOT>"
Project Korra Used: Project Korra BETA 15
By the way(s): By the way, im using no other plugin other than Project Korra BETA 15. By the way, the files in the "Combos" file is: EarthSink, MagmaBlast, and SwiftStream.
/bending debug Pastie Link: http://pastie.org/9997347
Latest Log Pastie Link: http://pastie.org/9997778
In "Plugins" Folder:
-Project Korra 1.6.0 BETA 15
-BendingBoard
-BendingSigns
In Project Korra "Abilities" Folder:
-Airjump
-BloodPuppet
-DaggerThrow
-EarthShard
-Energybending
-FireComet
-FireCone
-Firejet+
-Fissure
-Healingwaters+
-IceShards18
-IceSlice
-IceWall
-LavaDisk
-LavaFlux
-MetalFragments
-MetalShred
-MudSurge
-SnowStorm
-SonicBlast
-SpiritBeam
-WakeFishing
In Project Korra "Combos" Folder:
-EarthSink
-MagmaBlast
-SwiftStream

Last edited:

Janny

Verified Member
By the way, im gonna about to add the /b debug thing because i think it will help

Jackson

Staff member
Digital Team
Verified Member
It says "SimplePluginManager", is that a plugin? It could be interfering with project korra. Also if needed you might want to reset the whole folder for project korra. Last time I heard of this plugin, it was because of a ability. I will look at the debug file and go from there in my next post.

Jackson

Staff member
Digital Team
Verified Member
Ok so it's my next post..... :p
I don't know what the problem is. I have all of the same moves on my server. I think that it is either the SimplePluginManager or you just need to reset your whole folder.

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
The problem probably is he put SwiftStream into the abilities folder. And still has energybending.

Jackson

Staff member
Digital Team
Verified Member
That could be it. I don't remember seeing that he had swiftstream. And Imma say this now, unless you want your avatar to remove people's bending a lot, I would remove energy bending anyways. That's how I see it and is why I don't have it.

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
[20:07:44] [Server thread/WARN]: [ProjectKorra] The JAR file plugins\ProjectKorra\Abilities\SwiftStream.jar is in the wrong directory
[20:07:44] [Server thread/WARN]: [ProjectKorra] The JAR file SwiftStream.jar failed to load

Janny

Verified Member
Ok so it's my next post..... :p
I don't know what the problem is. I have all of the same moves on my server. I think that it is either the SimplePluginManager or you just need to reset your whole folder.
I don't have ANY other plugin other than Project Korra BETA 15 in my plugins folder.

Janny

Verified Member
By the way, the files in the "Combos" file is: EarthSink, MagmaBlast, and SwiftStream.