• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Suggestion New bending moves + combos

Do you like combos in bending where you need more players for it?

• Total voters

King of Monsters

Hello ladies and gentleman

I've been looking for more bending moves for the next coming updates, I'd like new upcoming moves. And I have suggestions for you devs. First of all, I'd like to see new bending moves, like laserbending which will be after project korra.

So, lets start with my ideas about bending moves

Earth: lavatorrent
this move works like torrent, but instead of using water, it's using lava. Which is actually OP, cause that lava can be turned into a burst or been phasechanged to solid blocks.

Earth: earthfragments
works like metalfragments, but then with earthbendable blocks.

Chi: perfect hit
this move will have a long cool down, and it penetrates through armor of players.

Fire: torch
with a stick into the bound move, you can turn that stick into a torch. No more coals needed for torches!

Water: blizzard
it makes a freezing wind, you can freeze people in a area

Air: stormy winds
can blow players away with a high force and makes the weather clear

Same power as spiritbeam, but then spread the power as a burst. OP might it be :D

Next of all things, I've got a new feature suggestion for bending: team combos

Those combos need more players than one, so at least 2 or more players for those combos.
For example, you'd like to make a fire tornado. You need for this combo a airbender and firebender. The airbender holds shift at tornado and holds the tornado, while the firebender uses firebreath on the tornado.

Team combo ideas:
Charge metalbending
A lightning bending move is used on a metalbender, the metalbender's metal got charged, so every metalbending projectile which hits it's target(a player or npc) gets stunned and more damage than normal

Tempest Tornado
first makes airbender makes an tornado by holding shift, then the waterbender uses torrent at the tornado. Then the firebender uses lightning on the tornado with torrent. This tornado makes thunder with 2 different charges as static electricity. Mobs not only will go up in the tornado, but also will be electrocuted by the tornado's lightning blasts

I hope for more team combo ideas in the comment section below this thread and thanks for reading