• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

need urgent help

steven

Verified Member
guys i need help. i was on a server and when i died in the arena, it said "you didnt lose any power since you were in a pvp area" how can i set it up like that on my server?cause the arena in that server is in the same world as the other things. their /warp wild is in the same world but u lose power there and not the arena.
how do i make a certain place a "pvp area" and make players not lose power just there?

Matt

Verified Member
I don't think this is worth tagging half the staff over this as half of us seem to have more important jobs and places to be, I would put this on the faction forums or search google for an answer

-Matt

Last edited:

Loony

Verified Member
Go to where your world folders are and locate a folder called "MSTORE"
Find the folder with the factions config in, open it and locate "WorldsPowerLoss" and under it it should say "exceptions" you need to put the world name there.