• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

need help with bending

garthunderscore

Verified Member
sorry if i put this in wrong, new to this, but need some help. How do I get sandbending? When I /bending display sand its not allowed on server or there is none or something like that, is there a /bending thing for it or what i am very confused lol I tried going into config but its really messy for me for some reason

xNuminousx

Verified Member
You should be able to do /bending display sand, no reason why you wouldn't. If you have config than I assume you're oped, which means you have everything. What message pops up when you try "/bending display sand"

garthunderscore

Verified Member
You should be able to do /bending display sand, no reason why you wouldn't. If you have config than I assume you're oped, which means you have everything. What message pops up when you try "/bending display sand"
oh it says "There are no sand abilities on this server" unless i add custom ones but from videos people have sand spout and stuff like that, how do you get it?

xNuminousx

Verified Member
oh it says "There are no sand abilities on this server" unless i add custom ones but from videos people have sand spout and stuff like that, how do you get it?
Oh I see the issue. There are no stock sand abilities. They removed sandspout so that's why it's not showing up. You'll need to download JedCore to get sand abilities as that's the only public method of obtaining sand abilities that I know of.

garthunderscore

Verified Member
Oh I see the issue. There are no stock sand abilities. They removed sandspout so that's why it's not showing up. You'll need to download JedCore to get sand abilities as that's the only public method of obtaining sand abilities that I know of.
ah, thank you so much!