• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

My response to the changelog for 1.9

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
Air
- I like the idea of taming animals.
- Not sure about AirBubble, but the wiki states that Aang used airbending and waterbending to freeze himself in a sphere of ice. Even though that's merely a bubble, but couldn't he used that to sustain himself with oxygen before he went to hibernation?
- Tornado in a way is canon - Aang used it to escape Ozai's wrath.
- AirStream: Isn't Korra close to its perfection? She used it to move Mako to demonstrate airbending powers to folks around her.

Water
- Applying slowness to that ability would make it impossible to move or would just slowdown the player even more? (I really don't see the point of slowing them, since they are already slow while in water).
- Surge: Lovin it.
- So no ring thingy of a majiggy?
- I liked that you move that ring aesthetic into another ability as in a feature of theirs
- Makes sense to make these two abilities in one
- I disagree on the idea of removing it

Earth
- On the most, I liked all of its changed. Good Job

Fire
- Then Blaze should be renamed into FireBreath.
- Like Roku, FireBurst could be instantly charged and redirected when multiple (config option) fireblasts are shot at the user.
- I don't like of turning that move into hold-shift trigger - Iroh wasn't crouching while he did all that.
- Don't make that sub charging ability.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
Other details that I haven't mentioned:
Phasechange could have a new technique or a combo, that could allow to freeze water further away rather the closest there is one to be found, since this ability won't be working like the current one in the next update ;) . (Canon: A Waterbender did on her ship with icebreath to freeze the hole in it to prevent it from sinking).

NickC1211

Verified Member
Air
- I like the idea of taming animals.
- Not sure about AirBubble, but the wiki states that Aang used airbending and waterbending to freeze himself in a sphere of ice. Even though that's merely a bubble, but couldn't he used that to sustain himself with oxygen before he went to hibernation?
- Tornado in a way is canon - Aang used it to escape Ozai's wrath.
- AirStream: Isn't Korra close to its perfection? She used it to move Mako to demonstrate airbending powers to folks around her.

Water
- Applying slowness to that ability would make it impossible to move or would just slowdown the player even more? (I really don't see the point of slowing them, since they are already slow while in water).
- Surge: Lovin it.
- So no ring thingy of a majiggy?
- I liked that you move that ring aesthetic into another ability as in a feature of theirs
- Makes sense to make these two abilities in one
- I disagree on the idea of removing it

Earth
- On the most, I liked all of its changed. Good Job

Fire
- Then Blaze should be renamed into FireBreath.
- Like Roku, FireBurst could be instantly charged and redirected when multiple (config option) fireblasts are shot at the user.
- I don't like of turning that move into hold-shift trigger - Iroh wasn't crouching while he did all that.
- Don't make that sub charging ability.
I don't know how to feel about the torrent watermanipulation thing but I think I like it. Since it's called manipulation it would make sense that you could use it like that. However I feel that torrent will be a little bare without the spinning aspect so maybe add another ability to torrent.