• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server
My entry for the Quote Build Competition: "Desire"

My entry for the Quote Build Competition: "Desire" v1.0.0

Tyson-xLumos

Verified Member
Tyson-xLumos submitted a new resource:

My entry for the Quote Build Competition: "Desire" - My entry for the building competition based off the quote category, a piece called "Desire"

My submission for the quote, category "When you base your expectations only on what you see... you blind yourself to the possibilities of a new reality". This build, called "Desire" shows Zuko's perceived identity - the one he wishes to escape: trying to bring honor to his father, decked in his fire nation regalia, a mere puppet to the fire nation, shrouded by anger. Then, the scene is reflected as Zuko emerges into his reality of "desire", which shows who Zuko truly is: the Zuko often...
Read more about this resource...