• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

My AMA

AlexTheCoder

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Yup, this is my Ask me Anything. Just ask in a reply to this post and I will answer! (No questions about upcoming features though ;))

V

Vidcom

Who is the most attractive member of the Project Korra team that lives in Britain?

owlcool

Verified Member
What is the last thing you watched on tv? Did you dream last night, and if so, what of? Got any phobias? Seen anything weird lately? Does your name make any interesting anagrams? Real name I mean. What type of music do you like the most? Are you listening to music right now? What's under your bed? Do you sing in the shower? What do you do for a living? Which came first the chicken or the egg? Are you a morning person or a night owl? Do you pick at scabs? Coolest thing you have been for Halloween? And finnaly, if you had to listen to Justin Bieber's Baby for the rest of your life in your head, or Miley Cirus's Wrecking Ball Forever in your head, which would you rather?

AlexTheCoder

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
@owlcool

1) Spongebob
2) Yes, school
3) Spiders
4) Not really
5) Doubt it
6) Country
7) No
8) The floor
9) No
10) School and programming
11) The chicken
12) Night owl
13) No
14) A soldier
15) Wrecking Ball

owlcool

Verified Member
@owlcool

1) Spongebob
2) Yes, school
3) Spiders
4) Not really
5) Doubt it
6) Country
7) No
8) The floor
9) No
10) School and programming
11) The chicken
12) Night owl
13) No
14) A soldier
15) Wrecking Ball
Wooo Fellow Owl In the House!!!!
What is the answer to the question of life, time, and the universe itself? If you had to either play minecraft without any wood for the rest of your life in hardcore mode, or would you rather listen to Justin Bieber's Baby right now?

AlexTheCoder

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Wooo Fellow Owl In the House!!!!
What is the answer to the question of life, time, and the universe itself? If you had to either play minecraft without any wood for the rest of your life in hardcore mode, or would you rather listen to Justin Bieber's Baby right now?
1) 42
1) No wood

owlcool

Verified Member
If I made that picture my signature, what would you do?
What is your worst fear other then spiders?

Migsel

Verified Member
1) Should I do my homework right now or should I procrastinate?
3) On a scale of 5-5 (6 being OK) how good does bacon taste?
2) Should I study math more?
5) shud I English my study to.