• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied MudSurfing

Status
Not open for further replies.

owlcool

Verified Member
Yes, I read it, and how is your rant at all relevant? I was just saying that mudbending would be a nice addition in general if mud blocks were added, not specifically this ability. and how is it too literal? there is lavabending, lightningbending, Metalbending, sandbending, oh, and bloodbending. I see no reason why it can't be referred to mudbending in general. Someone clearly woke up on the wrong side of the bed.
You said that you would have to create a whole new block for mudbending. This is a minecraft plugin, not a mod. You can only create blocks in mods. How is you saying that just because it has the word mud make this suggestion impossible, at all Relevant?

Venusaur0817

Verified Member
You said that you would have to create a whole new block for mudbending. This is a minecraft plugin, not a mod. You can only create blocks in mods. How is you saying that just because it has the word mud make this suggestion impossible, at all Relevant?
Did I say that I wanted a mod or plugin to make mud? No. I am not an idiot, I know plugins cannot add new blocks. When I said I wanted them to add mud blocks, I was referring to Mojang.

Status
Not open for further replies.