• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied MudChurn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yatabo

Verified Member
Another idea for earth.

MudChurn is a combo that creates an arc of "mud" in front of the user - potentially slowing down their opponents.

Hold shift > shockwave > click > collapse > release shift> shockwave

This would then release a cone of dirt into a direction (similar to a charged and then clicked shockwave.) the dirt that was effected by this move would become soulsand or a block with similar effects, any opponent that was directly hit by the attack would suffer a slow effect for 4 seconds.

Damage: 1.5 hearts
Slow effect on contact with a duration of 4 seconds
Any dirt in effected area would turn into soulsand/mud for 6 seconds and then revert to its previous form.
Cooldown: 4 seconds

Opponents can still get out of the "mud" with FireJet/Airblast/Airspout etc. so they might not be stuck and a potential counter to this move.

Earth, from how its configured on a server I play on lacks maneuverability. This move can be a great weapon in the arsenal of earthbenders taking their own opponents speed away from them for a small duration.

HydroMan

Verified Member
I believe they aren't implanting mudbending and denying all of its fan request in bring it, because there is no actual mud in the game. Well yes, there can be any brown colored block and for us pretend it for it to look like mud like the addon "mudsurge", but it still doesn't give the feel of it being fluid even with its moving motion and that it sn't logical to how it is bend from dirt blocks. Until minecraft gets the actual mud in next update, we have to suffer from not having mudbending at the meantime :c

Moonelight

Verified Member
Denying for a couple reasons:
  1. There would have to be a water source in order to create mud.
  2. ProjectKorra doesn't support the idea of MudBending for now.
  3. This is more of a "Quick Sand" idea in my opinion ( ;) )

Status
Not open for further replies.