• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Move Suggestion: Earth Launch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sam Heppner

Verified Member
Hi, I'm suggesting a new move: Earth Launch. It is where you can launch a player in to the air, leaving behind a block jutted up in the air like catapult. With avatar-state on, it will be 30-50 blocks higher, depending on what you want to make it. I think that this can be a cool move to create combos with, or just be a cool move itself. You can make it a combo if you want, but I'll tell you what moves to do further down in the thread
How to do it:
This move can have two options: AoE (Area of Effect), or singular. Using the singular, the conductor of the move will use the mouse click that places down blocks (default, it would be the right mouse click) at where ever they want the block to jut up (if not underneath anything, and if they complete the move, the block they clicked will jut up , then the player would sneak and click the button that destroys blocks (default, it would be the left mouse click) in the direction that they want to launch the entity. With AoE, you would simply sneak and then left click in the direction you would like to launch the entity. And by entity, I also mean items thrown on the ground.
If you would like to make it into a combo you can, and you can use whatever moves you want, but I think that people wouldn't want it to be a combo. Please tell me whatever tweaks that I need to make.

P.S.(I would've put in a gif from the show, because I'm pretty sure that it exists, but i don't know how to make or find a gif)

Sam Heppner

Verified Member
I dunno maybe as a sub move like water arms. Though I did come up with a combo with this move. It would be called Earth Pound. You would use this move, then sneak while having earth blast in hand, then after sneaking, triple click with earth blast. This must all be achieved while the entity is in air. When the entity hits the earth after being "pounded", it will leave a circular crater, size depending on how high the entity was pounded.

Last edited:

FearlessPie121

Verified Member
Hi, I'm suggesting a new move: Earth Launch. It is where you can launch a player in to the air, leaving behind a block jutted up in the air like catapult. With avatar-state on, it will be 30-50 blocks higher, depending on what you want to make it. I think that this can be a cool move to create combos with, or just be a cool move itself. You can make it a combo if you want, but I'll tell you what moves to do further down in the thread
How to do it:
This move can have two options: AoE (Area of Effect), or singular. Using the singular, the conductor of the move will use the mouse click that places down blocks (default, it would be the right mouse click) at where ever they want the block to jut up (if not underneath anything, and if they complete the move, the block they clicked will jut up , then the player would sneak and click the button that destroys blocks (default, it would be the left mouse click) in the direction that they want to launch the entity. With AoE, you would simply sneak and then left click in the direction you would like to launch the entity. And by entity, I also mean items thrown on the ground.
If you would like to make it into a combo you can, and you can use whatever moves you want, but I think that people wouldn't want it to be a combo. Please tell me whatever tweaks that I need to make.

P.S.(I would've put in a gif from the show, because I'm pretty sure that it exists, but i don't know how to make or find a gif)
^^^^
All this....
I feel like I'm reading a text book..

orfeas

Verified Member
This might be a little op against waterbenders,because in some arenas bottles are not available.

Status
Not open for further replies.