• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied Move Chi Blocking to this plugin

Status
Not open for further replies.

HydroMan

Verified Member
Reasons why
  1. I feel like it isn't required to be in the bending plugin, because, well... you know - it isn't bending. Hard to say in words, when your english isn't your first, but my point is the core suppose to contain and maitain main basic thing - bendings, while other plugins should include additional fun magior features, following their own specific theme to their plugn theme. Chi Blocking I think should be blong as the game's "DLC" or as expand pack, because like I said this "bending" shouldn't be required for the core plugin.
  2. Sooner or later, we gonna probably have non-bender classes (ninjas, swordman ect.) and I have no doubt that they will be introduced, I believe that all of them would be a part of a sub plugin, namely the rpg one. So it would be better to move it anyway.

Pickle9775

Staff member
Head Moderator
Verified Member
The name of the plugin is ProjectKorra. That includes the key aspects of bending and chi blocking.

HydroMan

Verified Member
The name of the plugin is ProjectKorra. That includes the key aspects of bending and chi blocking.
and spirits, and probending, and the objects/items from there. By your argument, you agree on moving all the aspects to core plugin.

Status
Not open for further replies.