• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied More Info. = More Ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hero

Verified Member
What I gathered from being on the forums for a while, I learned that you have head developers telling Concept Designers to filter ideas in the suggestion part of the forums. The reason why I am suggesting this change because of the lack of information between staff and community members.

Here how it goes. We get news from a staff saying "We are going to add new moves." Everyone then starts suggesting ideas for different reasons and elements. Most of them get denied. Then about a month later, we get this from a staff, "We are adding more air moves."
Some of us already are annoyed with the lack of info. We suggest air moves. Then half get denied. 2 weeks later, we have this. "We are adding a mobility move for air."

You can see how the lack of info. gets annoying. We do know Concept Designers mark things for later use, but rarely do they ever get added (Thats for another day).

I am suggesting we get news on the next update. MistPhizzle says the reason why they do not release information is because if they decide they won't add it, the backlash is worst than if they do not tell people. So for that reason, do not say "We are making a new mobility move for air". When you are sure about what you want to update on, just say "We are planning on adding new moves for [element]."

Some information is better than no information.
NOTE: All conversations are theoretical.

Hero

Verified Member
I don't understand the purpose of this
If I got this whole thing right, you guys look for specific things. This is just a suggesting that you tell us those demands so we can help out instead of just being here.

Loony

Verified Member
If I got this whole thing right, you guys look for specific things. This is just a suggesting that you tell us those demands so we can help out instead of just being here.
We don't look for suggestions right before a beta, and we don't go "we need some air abilities" then look for Air suggestions...

Hero

Verified Member
We don't look for suggestions right before a beta, and we don't go "we need some air abilities" then look for Air suggestions...
...in that case, this entire thread is stupid XD
Can you deny this

Status
Not open for further replies.