• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

More configs for Flight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr_CrossFire

Verified Member
Hi all,

So we've been toying around with Flight on our server a while now, and people seem to think it's very OP. Some might agree, some might not, but the fact is that Flight doesn't have enough configs for server owners to balance the move with. I've thought up and gathered some possible configurations:

CanFlyItemEquipped - I'm pretty sure you can enable or disable bending with items for the entire element, but I'd like one specially for this move that overrides it. No full diamond armour and sword PvPers.

DisableWhenDamaged - Self-explanatory. If you'd receive damage when flying, it'd disable itself, and the flyer would have to touch ground before reusing it.

CanFlyInv - This could be either a number of max items for Flight to work, or a boolean if you're allowed to even have items at all. This could extend to equipped armour. In the show Zaheer had to let go of his earthly possessions, including his full diamond armour.

FlyMaxHeight - Again, self-explanatory. Similar to airspout, you wouldn't be able to go over a certain height limit.

FlySpeed - The speed at which you fly. Many on our server find that it's too quick right now.

That'd be all, I'll add more if I think of more.

o/

RavenCorella

Verified Member
I agree.

If you'd try to fly with diamond armor on you probably wouldn't be able to take off due to the weight.
I'm not sure about the height though... In the show the dude could fly how high he wanted.

Dr_CrossFire

Verified Member
I agree.

If you'd try to fly with diamond armor on you probably wouldn't be able to take off due to the weight.
I'm not sure about the height though... In the show the dude could fly how high he wanted.
Of course, but the actual configurations are up the the server owners themselves. It doesn't necessarily have to have a height limit, but it's there for the owners if they want to use it to balance it more or in a different way.

Status
Not open for further replies.