• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Looking Into Minor things

1. Suggestion: When you choose the element that you had already picked, it should give you the following replaced error: "You already are a [element]bender.
Reason: To make noobs less confused, since "You don't permissions to do that" is vague and sometimes doesn't really make sense in that situation.​
  1. Suggestion: We need alternative command(s) for /bending display, which come in either /bending list [element] or /bending abilitylist [element]
Reason: To make noobs less awkward.
ETA:
  • Preset commands:
    • If the name isn't specified, it should automaticly name it by the bender's element, or if the user has more than one element binds - name it "preset #[number]" in order.
    • /bending preset create should have the alternative /bending preset save.

Last edited:

xNuminousx

Maybe. I'm doubting myself now xD
Why? When I read your message I re-read the original message to find any flaws and the only thing is that the command "/bending list" might imply that they're listing the elements there are rather than the abilities but you came up with a solution by saying "/bending abilitylist" So.....

Yeah, you're right. "Display" has board of meanings and too vague, while abilitylist is straight forward. Though, I'm gonna keep list so that people like me aren't lazy to type in these two unspace words.

I also did ETA to the OP. Check it out!
  • Preset commands:
    • If the name isn't specified, it should automaticly name it by the bender's element, or if the user has more than one element binds - name it "preset #[number]" in order.
    • /bending preset create should have the alternative /bending preset save.

xNuminousx

If the name isn't specified, it should automatically name it by the bender's element
Well then this would conflict with commands.... Like you do /bending display to show your bound abilities then you do /bending display [element] to see elemental abilities. If you took away the mandatory element check then you'd loose the bound abilities list. The same thing would happen if you switched the wording to /bending list or /bending abilitylist. The only thing that would work is making them separate. Like making the command for showing your bound abilities /bending list and then for the elements to /bending abilitylist for the elemental abilities....