• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Minigames

This PK mini games could be incorperated with minecraft's popular one's (for example: The Walls and Skywars). This would lead to even more unique and fun games for roleplaying.

Nation Genocide
Inspired by The AirNomad Genocide hystorical event
Rules: One of the nation declares an attack on another. For example, fire vs air. They must fight to their death.
Goal: The Last Standing player(s) of the remaining nation wins.

The Equalists
Inspired by the movement, which I forgot the name, but I think its obvious enough by the giving title (hint: LOK|Book1).
Rules: All four nations must manage to keep their bending safe from Amon, while fighting against chi blockers, also know as the equalists.
Goal: Each Nation, including equalist, after the end of the game are rewarded in top 5 order. Of course, it goes from the clan who were defeated first get to be in 5th place (loser of all), to the clan who were the last one remaining alive get to have the 1st place (winner of all).
This minigame also has a limited time duration, so when the time runs out - the game ends. Chi blockers must try paralyze any bender, whilst the player who got the role of an Amon (belongs to the chi blocker clan) - has to try to remove the immobilized (or not, it isn't necessary, but it helps easier) players bending with the given special bloodbend permission. Avatar in this game must restore every players bending that lost it through this game, also weilding the special permission, but (s)he also must be careful and should avoid Amon. If Amon takes bending from the avatar, the games end.[/i]

Išsiųsta naudojantis SM-G313HN Tapatalk 4 Lt

xNuminousx

Nation Genocide
Inspired by The AirNomad Genocide hystorical event
Rules: One of the nation declares an attack on another. For example, fire vs air. They must fight to their death.
Goal: The Last Standing player(s) of the remaining nation wins.
Sounds like Probending but with "roles"..... Get it? Role play? Lol... But anyways, is this not just like pro bending but with 1 element per team rather than 3? Or 4 if they figure out something for Air. Even 5 with Chi.

Inspired by the movement, which I forgot the name
I believe they just called it the Revolution. I could be wrong though.

The Equalists
I like this game idea! I don't have any issues with this. Although, if there are too many minigames (Like I'd say around 3-4 total) I think they should just make it its own side plugin called Project Korra Minigames. Because this does seem like something that'd be on it's own rather than involved with something else. Yea, it does involve people taking up roles in the games which is where the role playing comes in, but to ME the RPG plugin is to allow servers to set up their Avatar worlds as close to the story line as possible rather than setting up arenas for different games. Similarly to how the Probending plugin is separate. Yea, probending is apart of the Avatar world, so if this is added to RPG then so should Probending. But I believe they have a reason for making it separate. Also, if they do take up different minigames, I suggest just taking the Probending project, removing the name, and add them all to the same project called Project Korra Minigames or something.

Genocide can have up to 20 per element or even more. That's up to a server to decide. I think you can set it up with popular pvp minigame, such as The Walls or... Idk. Can't remember since I play any to be honest.

I just thought this is the best way to engage players player together round up, thus why they're minigames. Of course these aren't the two I came with. In the next thread, I might add The Imprisoment and Hide&Explode.