• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied MetalSmash

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mihovil

Verified Member
Element: Earth
Subelement: Metal
Move name: MetalSmash
Use: This would be used the same way as earthsmash but stronger. To use you need 4 iron blocks in your inventory and shift to make a 2x2x2 block of iron which you can throw.

Config stats:
Damage: 7 (depends on if it's a direct hit or not)
Warm up: 4000
Cool down: 7000

Default stats:
Damage: 7 hearts
Warm up: 4 secs
Cool down: 7 secs

It's a little bit OP but that's why it should have a 7 sec cooldown
Thank you for reading.

SenpaiBlaze

Verified Member
You can just use earthsmash but with iron, if you have ironblocks enabled in the config as an earthbendable block ;o

Mihovil

Verified Member
You can just use earthsmash but with iron, if you have ironblocks enabled in the config as an earthbendable block ;o
Yes, but you won't really find just random iron blocks in the ground and who has time to place them? This would be more efficient.

SenpaiBlaze

Verified Member
Please, read the whole thing. Don't just look at the picture... I said that you would have to have 4 iron blocks in your inventory.
Still. How would you bring them out of your inventory into midair ;o. Placing them would work just as fine

Mihovil

Verified Member
Still. How would you bring them out of your inventory into midair ;o. Placing them would work just as fine
Well what if an enemy is attacking from idk 10 blocks? you won't have time to place them... and I think that it's possible with coding even though I don't know how to code xD I hope that it's possible doe... you're looking for a reason why NOT to add this ability and you're only looking at those reasons, try looking for a reason why to add it.

SenpaiBlaze

Verified Member
Well what if an enemy is attacking from idk 10 blocks? you won't have time to place them... and I think that it's possible with coding even though I don't know how to code xD I hope that it's possible doe... you're looking for a reason why NOT to add this ability and you're only looking at those reasons, try looking for a reason why to add it.
I see how it could be helpful, but I dont think they will code a whole separate thing for this, since Earth Smash did start out as a side ability. It would be easier just to place them down, plus, who carries 4 iron blocks with them all the time?

Mihovil

Verified Member
I see how it could be helpful, but I dont think they will code a whole separate thing for this, since Earth Smash did start out as a side ability. It would be easier just to place them down, plus, who carries 4 iron blocks with them all the time?
Isn't that what they do? they code, and it's just a suggestion and if they do try this it will take time ofcourse. I'm not saying they should concentrate only on this. but once in a while just remember this and code a little bit to finish it. and if you really wanna know who carries iron blocks around... who carries iron with them all the time? metalbenders do. and I think it won't be trouble carrying 4 blocks of iron for a good move.

Mihovil

Verified Member
And I don't think that metalbenders actually bend this much metal at a time ._.
well metalbending rly does need new moves, not just add-ons and did you see the last ep in korra? The Befang sisters bent kuviras whole mega spirit energy gun thingy xD no to mention the whole inside of the arm it was attached to...

Migsel

Verified Member
well metalbending rly does need new moves, not just add-ons and did you see the last ep in korra? The Befang sisters bent kuviras whole mega spirit energy gun thingy xD no to mention the whole inside of the arm it was attached to...
It's not like the (I presume) Beifong sisters carry that amount of metal with them at a time. Sure, there could be some new metal moves, but not just copies of earth moves. Also, I don't think you would be allowed to carry four blocks of iron when you're in an arena.

Tony

Verified Member
Where did they ever use this move in the show. Like if they did. I wanna see how it looked ;-;

V

Vidcom

Denied because this doesn't make much sense. How would 4 ingots, about the size of your hand, become a 8m^3 cube of solid metal?

Status
Not open for further replies.