• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

MetalShank/Earthquake

Status
Not open for further replies.

Warren

Verified Member
Metal Shank
Element:Earth
Sub-Element:Metal

Description:This ability is a suggestion is something like a metal Shank.When Kuvira and Suyin were battleing at one part kuvira
metalbended out a metal like sword or shank attached to her arm or wrist.My sugestions is for it to be an ability like a sword but it doesn't break.{Need to be wearing iron armor}

Name:MetalShank
Damage:!-3 Hearts
use:Shift to metalbend it out.And shift again to metalbend it back in.
CoolDOwn:none

EarthQuake
Element:Earth

Description:This ability it somewhat like Earthtunnel. When you shift an a direction blocks will start to sink lie when you use EarthTunnel on sand deep enough so the player mob ETC. isn't able to get out.Then you are able to Left Click when you When the left click the hole will aucomaticly revert and crush the target inside killing them or until the break the blocks crushing them.
Damage:5
Cooldown:4300
Charge:4 Sec.
Use:Shift in a direction,Will cause ground to sink and create a hole.Left Click auutomacticly suffocate smash or crush the target while they are in the hole.
Use2: hold shift ,and when you let go it will create a mote around you like my last thread EarthSink
http://projectkorra.com/forum/threads/earth-sink.1717/

Tony

Verified Member
I LOVE the metal shank idea and I was going to add that idea to my collection of metal bending improvements but I didn't want to add it because I was afraid people would say it is too op. And it kinda is but I love it >: )

Warren

Verified Member
@owlcool yes it will be overpowered but it for advanced earthbenders if they want it they would have to learn and advance for the move to be given to them.

Warren

Verified Member
@zmeduna anyways yes one does need armor but he can also use ingots considering when suyin was young she used hers out of something but she never had armor witch makes it avaluable either way .

Warren

Verified Member
@owlcool yes but as long as they add the move you will be able to add the leviing system yourself if you want or u can just add the moves to use

owlcool

Verified Member
@owlcool yes but as long as they add the move you will be able to add the leviing system yourself if you want or u can just add the moves to use
The point is, this is overpowered and never to rarely shown, and if so never shown to do any damage. This would be considered like bloodbending in orion's plugin. Besides, there is always the addon move quicksand.

Status
Not open for further replies.