• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Metal Clips Suggestion #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

David

Verified Member
I made another suggestion for the config that is involved of Metal Clips. It can be found here -> http://projectkorra.com/threads/metal-clips-configuration-complaint.1233/
These two suggestions are either or. My main suggestion, I guess you could say, is that either this suggestion or the other one be completed (considered is nice too<3), not both.

In my opinion the Metal Clips we have here are nothing like the ones in the show.

Currently MetalClips, when they hit a player, they equip first on the Chest, then on the Feet, then on the legs, and then on the head. I don't mind this order but in this suggestion I feel as though the chest part should be removed, and have there be changes to the other parts.

If the Metal Clip is on the Feet, then I think the player should gain a potent slowness. I also think the metal bender should be able to move their target as they please while holding shift.

If the Metal Clip is on the Head, then I think the player should gain blindness. Again, the metal bender should be able to move their target as they please while holding shift.

If the Metal Clip is on the Legs, then I think the player should gain a weaker slowness but also take small damage. Again, the metal bender should be able to move their target as they please while holding shift.

If a player has a Metal Clip on them, they cannot get another Metal Clip on them until the current one's duration runs out. I think (if possible) depending on where the clip is shot at a player, either the head or feet, the Clip should have different effects. If that isn't possible then I think where the Metal Clip is placed on the player should be randomized.

I hope I was able to explain this well enough, I'm not too confident on my explanation. Please ask questions~

SamuraiSnowman

Verified Member
I agree, at this point MetalClips is more feared than BloodBending... Metalclips can honestly kill someone so quickly, but bloodbending can just move them.

JewFroJustin

Verified Member
I seriously love this idea, and I'm really only commenting on it so that it gets to the first page of Suggestions so more people can see it. I truly think that this idea is amazing! :D :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.