• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Metal Clips Configuration Complaint

Status
Not open for further replies.

David

Verified Member
Can I just say I absolutely love Metal Clips before I start this complaint, that's why I have this complaint.

I feel as though there should be some huge changes to Metal Clips, or at least, changes to its config.

1. I think there should be a permission for Metal Clips that differs how many clips a metal bender can put on a player. MetalClips is such a strong move in PK, yet in the show, so many metal benders use it, I doubt such a strong form of bending would be handed out to everyone and their mother, so I think it should be possible to make it so some players can only shoot 2 or 3 metal clips on a person, while people who are more advanced or have seperate permissions can launch 4, which is incredibly deadly.

2. Add sound to Metal Clips. I was thinking the sound of an anvil, breaking or being used, not sure.

3. A config option or different permission to players that stops a user from stopping a person's bending with Metal Clips. I think the ability of Metal Clips being able to stop player's bending is incredibly op so I think there should be a way to make it so it doesn't. Also, in the show, it's never really showed stopping a bender's bending, more so redirecting their bending or causing them to mess up.

Carbogen

Verified Member
Can I just say I absolutely love Metal Clips before I start this complaint, that's why I have this complaint.

I feel as though there should be some huge changes to Metal Clips, or at least, changes to its config.

1. I think there should be a permission for Metal Clips that differs how many clips a metal bender can put on a player. MetalClips is such a strong move in PK, yet in the show, so many metal benders use it, I doubt such a strong form of bending would be handed out to everyone and their mother, so I think it should be possible to make it so some players can only shoot 2 or 3 metal clips on a person, while people who are more advanced or have seperate permissions can launch 4, which is incredibly deadly.

2. Add sound to Metal Clips. I was thinking the sound of an anvil, breaking or being used, not sure.

3. A config option or different permission to players that stops a user from stopping a person's bending with Metal Clips. I think the ability of Metal Clips being able to stop player's bending is incredibly op so I think there should be a way to make it so it doesn't. Also, in the show, it's never really showed stopping a bender's bending, more so redirecting their bending or causing them to mess up.
Great ideas! Yes, I realize I went a bit overkill on MetalClips, and that it should be nerfed. I'll see about it :D

Status
Not open for further replies.