• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied Master element

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roku

I got this idea of an person mastering an element ...

Lets say someone uses fireblast 100 times, 50 of em were an hit to any mob or player and with the other moves that he gets more powerfull using that move and at the end he can fully master an element and improve in those moves

HydroMan

Verified Member
@Finn_Bueno_ , please put the duck saying "no" meme.

Bad idea, because:
  1. Spamm encouragement, ew.
  2. Levelling system is likely not to be added to the plugin.
  3. Within a few days, if people were to see this (after it being added) everyone of them can then become easily a master and rumors may be spread across the server of this feature, teaching them to all seek for becoming a master.
  4. Even myself seeing the word "Master" makes that concept unnacceptable by me.
  5. Spamming same move would make you a master of the element? Sounds like a joke, as there is no logic whatsoever.
  6. So if a bender has masteres fireblast, how it would become strong. Damage increase up to 6.0 hearts? If so, that will be too overpowered.

Status
Not open for further replies.