• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Logging who does what.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jackson

Staff member
Digital Team
Verified Member
So, I am wondering if there is a way so that you can log who does earth grab and raise earth on coreprotect or prism or something. Is this possiable or not?

Jackson

Staff member
Digital Team
Verified Member
I am asking if it is possiable. Then I am going to suggest if it is ;)

Jackson

Staff member
Digital Team
Verified Member
Maybe (s)he is asking and suggesting at the same time. So If it would get a "no" answer, then it would else be a suggestion. I think o_O.
And I am a he.. My name is Jackson. Not many girls I have heard of/know have the name Jackson.. xD That is also my account username which I want to change.. :I

Ron

Verified Member
I am not quite sure if it is possible with the current ProjectKorra, from my knowledge, you need an event of an ability and It's results.

What I mean is, in Minecraft there are things called events, e.g. When a player toggles sneak, up or down, doesn't matter (We use that a lot for source selecting).
So of course the programmer is able to create his custom event, so one option is to create an event that is triggered when the ability is used. Then we could just take all the information we can, like the user's name, ability's name, etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.