• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Looking Into Lives in the spirt world?

coolwolf9999

Verified Member
So, in the show we have seen some of our favorite characters die and go to the spirt world. So, what if players when killed would go the the spirt world? So when a player gets killed they would go to the spirt world, they will be able to do normal things in the spirt world, like build, get food etc. They would be able to come to the main world, but they wont be able to fight etc. But of course some server owners do not want their players to go to the spirt world, so in a config, they can set spirtworldwhenkilled: false. I think this would be awesome to have.

Commands:

/spirt <player> world (this would allow the administrators to be able to bring back a player from the spirt world, and allow them to live again. Because you are doing world, you could set in the config the world name so you can bring them back.

I am still thinking on this, so I will edit it more when more ideas come to my head. :p

AlexTheCoder

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
This isn't quite what happened. Avatars are bound to Raava so thats why they are able to remanifest (not anymore tho), and Iroh didn't die and go into the spirit world, he meditated in one day and decided to stay. He cannot return to the physical world.

AlexTheCoder

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
It might be a 'cool idea' but it really doesn't make sense with the way the show works

djmyernos

Verified Member
I think it's cool, but it'd only really work for a very hardcore RPG server. I mean, chances are, I'd accidentally fall in a pool of lava and die, and I'd hate to be stuck in the spirit world. Maybe you could go to the spirit world, but leave whenever you want and go back to the OverWorld?