• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

LightningControl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryan Max

Verified Member
Lightning Control
This skill can be used by Firebenders, meant to shed bursts of electricity to your opponent.

Element
Fire ( Lightning )

How To Use
With the selected slot of a punch to the sky and point to the place you want to launch the radius and hold shift to cast the skill.

Duration
The duration of the damage is at the exact second that the opponent be hit for power. The time the skill will be released as you hold the shift is 5s.

Damage
The damage of the attack is 0.5 hearts per second.

Speed

Distance

Physics of the Ability
I thought it would be more like a ray being released with the particles: netherPortal and witchMagic

Image Skill

I hope you like my suggestion
:p

Kwesi

Verified Member
So this ability would deal 1 x 5 damage, right?
I figure if this were implemented it could be an alternative function of the Lightning ability, you'd just have to punch the sky first to use it this way.

I know people would like something like this implemented (I know I do). I think there issues with launching a bolt of lightning directly from the player because it wasn't server-side (back with Minecraft: The Last Airbender), but I can see this working.

Last edited:

Ryan Max

Verified Member
So this ability would deal 1 x 5 damage, right?
I figure if this were implemented it could be an alternative function of the Lightning ability, you'd just have to punch the sky first to use it this way.

I know people would like something like this implemented (I know I do). I think there issues with launching a bolt of lightning directly from the player because it wasn't server-side (back with Minecraft: The Last Airbender), but I can see this working.
I put half a heart per second , so that the player can reach more than 1 person

Kwesi

Verified Member
I put half a heart per second , so that the player can reach more than 1 person
So the player can reach more than 1 person? Does that mean it's a continuous ability, so the LightningControl bolt effect will not be instant it will be like a perpetuated beam?

Ryan Max

Verified Member
So the player can reach more than 1 person? Does that mean it's a continuous ability, so the LightningControl bolt effect will not be instant it will be like a perpetuated beam?
Does the type FrostBreath , will to achieve more than one person as the ability lasts 5s , the only Pleyer tera 5s to reach others around him Players

Status
Not open for further replies.