• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Fixed Lightning Through Blocks

Status
Not open for further replies.

SamuraiSnowman

Verified Member
I am using ProjectKorra (Core) 1.6.0 BETA 8
The bug exists within the lightning ability. The lightning simply goes through any blocks in its path.
The lightning should stop on contact with a block :)

owlcool

Verified Member
I am using ProjectKorra (Core) 1.6.0 BETA 8
The bug exists within the lightning ability. The lightning simply goes through any blocks in its path.
The lightning should stop on contact with a block :)
So assuming it goes under a roof it doesn't stop?

owlcool

Verified Member
Because if so, it was purposely coded that way to represent this act.
If you want to block the move lightning, just block the firebender's line of sight. While certain elements have trouble with this, ex. chi, fire, air, but they can easily dodge lightning with firejet, or a speed boost. Earth can raiseearth or earthgrab and water can use surge shield and sometimes octopusform.

SamuraiSnowman

Verified Member
Lightning goes straight through walls, roofs and floors. So if I had a surge shield or a raise earth up it would just go through it..

owlcool

Verified Member
Which act did lightning go through a floor or roof?
I thought you were talking about how lightning in minecraft would go through floors and roofs. It does not matter if it goes through blocks, but it does matter if it ignores that a bender is not in direct sight. Particularly, I think this is a server issue if it goes through raiseearth, or a certain config option turned off or on.

SamuraiSnowman

Verified Member
I thought you were talking about how lightning in minecraft would go through floors and roofs. It does not matter if it goes through blocks, but it does matter if it ignores that a bender is not in direct sight. Particularly, I think this is a server issue if it goes through raiseearth, or a certain config option turned off or on.
Are you talking about the lightning that shoots from the sky or when the lightning actually shoots out of their hands in MC?
Evidence:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.