• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Lightning Duration increase

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrew Sensei

Verified Member
For the default move, lightning, I feel it needs a simple improvement.

Lightning in the show was dangerous (obviously) but when you shot it out, the energy wouldn't disappear once shot. It would still constantly discharge electricity from the user's fingertips until it ran out.

This made lightning almost like a stream, it wouldn't just be a quick bolt then disappear. It would still flow out.

I suggest that we make lightning like this.

You still need to hold shift to channel it, but when you release, it lasts longer and you can move your head and the lightning will flow out as you look in a different direction. Here's a couple of gifs to explain what I mean.

In gif 1, you can see Lightning bolt Zolt's lightning was still flowing out. It was a stream that didn't end yet.

In gif 2, Mako charges his lightning and releases it all as the lightning keeps coming out.

But, our current lightning just.. Well.. you shoot it and it's over. You miss and you have to charge it again.

So I suggest making the bolt flow outwards more, like in the gifs. The lightning still came out and out, like unraveling a coil of string.

Thank you for reading.

-AndrewSensei

HydroMan

Verified Member
Don't know if this feature is in the plugin, but it would be cool if left clicking again will deactive lightning.

Sorin

Verified Member
I like this, it would add that realism to the move that it is missing. It could be op potentially, but, that is what the config is for.

SuperBower118

Verified Member
I would like this if it was a left click feature in where if you have a lightning charge, you can either release sneak to fire a quick, but deadly bolt, or you could left click to release a stream of lightning that wouldn't do instant damage, but if you hit the whole thing, it can be deadly.

Status
Not open for further replies.