• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Pending Review Leveling System

bumdude3

Verified Member
Hi all,

Im not sure if this is already on the forums.. I was just thinking that a leveling system where you don't start with all the abilities for an element and you have to unlock them would be cool. Maybe it could be based on amount of abilities used or maybe even time as that element. And maybe the avatar would have to learn all the elements one by one? Just a suggestion but i think it would be cool.

_Hetag1216_

Verified Member
Hi all,

Im not sure if this is already on the forums.. I was just thinking that a leveling system where you don't start with all the abilities for an element and you have to unlock them would be cool. Maybe it could be based on amount of abilities used or maybe even time as that element. And maybe the avatar would have to learn all the elements one by one? Just a suggestion but i think it would be cool.
Negate all bending moves, make an economy system.
>.>