• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

leveling system

Hades

Staff member
Server Administrator
does anyone know how some servers hook this plugin into the hero plugin to create a leveling system? if you do or know a better method please send me in the right direction thank you! :)

chazpants

Basicly after they level up to the level you need for a certain move they get the move permission node added I think

Hades

Staff member
Server Administrator
yeah i figured that much out now but now seeing its not working for 1.8.1 but other people have it working for 1.8.1 i cant find any dev build on it

Elzoz

wait, what am i missing? XD it is possible to have a permission system if thats what you mean :p i have one on my own :) but if it is that hero plugin then i have no idea XD

Varni1

A leveling system has been denied countless times before, so you shouldn't suggest it. You could hire a personal developer on your server and let him/her make a leveling system based plugin. Or if you can't find a developer, just use permission nodes.

Sorry for nerco. :(

EDIT: I've made a leveling system. It isn't hard, and could be done in about a week. (Depends how much you procrastinate).

Last edited:

xD Cel Dx

make a few ranks like beginnr intermediate and master benders via permissionsex download a quests plugin or rankup plugin that gives permissions/ranksby trading in resources/exp ect bon

Nin01

This could possible be a good idea but if it takes time to make it to the next level, people could leave and give up because other that have practiced enough can use moves on new people and they can't do anything about it. It would be a good idea if benders were sorted out into those ranks though! Even if this is denied, you can attempt to make this like mentioned earlier in this chat.