• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Let's Talk About on How We Can Make Earthbending better.

NickC1211

Verified Member
I think we should merge earthblast and earth smash into one move. This would be really simple to do. To use earthblast tap shit then click. To use earth smash hold shift then use it as you normally would. This would help save bind space and its efficient. I got this idea from the fireblast charged fireblast

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
Yeah, that would work. I would want RaiseEarth to move horizontal surfaces made out of earth with a right click and left clicking/sneaking (respectively with the size its chosen by those clicks). Of course, the name would be changed with the appropiate context to it.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
Yeah, that would work. I would want RaiseEarth to move horizontal surfaces made out of earth with a right click and left clicking/sneaking (respectively with the size its chosen by those clicks). Of course, the name would be changed with the appropiate context to it.

NickC1211

Verified Member
Yea that's a good idea

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
Catapult right click should jut up a block that was punched at. Anything (dropped items) or anyone that is standing on that block will be sent flying to the sky like how earthbenders normally do to themselves.

I feel like earthsmash shouldn't be a jetting plane-esque with passengers on it, because that's not how bending works. Either that ability should replace its technique with earthwave or an seperate for that must exist.

Another thing, I think earthsmash should put itself above the users heads, hovering. The User could then sprint towards its enemy with the earthsmash's rock following above him/her, with the limitation of only going straight line or only sharp turns and directions could be done otherwise it will fall to the side (Lin vs Suyin: reference).

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member