• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Let's pause for a moment

Loony

Verified Member
Hey guys,
I just want to pause for a moment and look at what Project Korra has achieved, in the plugin that is.
I'm wanting to do this because for some reason, some members are ignorant to the fact at what Project Korra has accomplished and some even still say they prefer Orion's plugin..

Firstly, we have and are continuing to balance the plugin. The config was redone by myself with a lot of balance patches. It isn't perfect, but it wasn't intended to be. We are, and have, added lot of config options so server owner's can balance the plugin how they see fit.

Secondly, we improved performance (and are still) - Orion's plugin wasn't the most stable. I remember my first bending server with the old plugin, there was always lag spikes because of that plugin and it wasn't server faulted. We've re-coded a lot, overall improving the performance and as a server owner, I've noticed a hella lot of difference in performance and even client based! The reduced particles in fire and air make bending a lot smoother for people's FPS.

Thirdly, we introduced brand new mechanics to the game. Like combos for example, or the resource section where members can be involved in development and earn a name for themselves. There's lots of things really, death messages, bending mobs, multi ability, the list goes on. Project Korra is constantly expanding and there's always new things on the horizon!

Fourthly, we've made the plugin a lot user friendly. We've added things like tabbing move names, cleaned up commands, toggling certain elements and so many more great features that are amazing to use!

I know Project Korra has had its rough spots and it's a given that every time we fix one bug, two more appear. But honestly, let's all appreciate what we've achieved since we started because I'm very proud of how far we've come!

That's all :)

Last edited: