• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied Left/Right

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greetings everyone!
As you know, a "new" feature in Minecraft is being able to using your left hand! As someone who is left handed I found this really cool!
One thing I have noticed is that some of the moves in bending have particles as if they are on your hand! It looks super cool and is well done!
There is one thing I would change however. Would it be possible to make it so if a player uses their left hand in Minecraft the particles could move over to the left as well?
I am suggesting a new command that lets you pick left or right hand. The command could be as simple as /Bending hand left/right
Please let me know if this is possible!
Cheers!
-Kael

YouTube: YouTube.com/Masterkael

xNuminousx

Personally I think this would be suited more for an "Easter egg" of sorts or maybe even a fun side-plugin. However I dont know if I personally want our Pk developers spending their precious time on this. To me it seems like it would take a lot to make as it would alter each and every move that deals with particles. Each move is complex in its own way so I don't think this would go smoothly, even if it is a simple idea.

I love the idea though, it adds a bit more of a custom feel to the plugin. But for the reason of complexity and time, I'd say it would be best suited as a side-plugin someone makes on their own time rather than in the plugin because our developers time is so precious as they have a lot to do.

Personally I think this would be suited more for an "Easter egg" of sorts or maybe even a fun side-plugin. However I dont know if I personally want our Pk developers spending their precious time on this. To me it seems like it would take a lot to make as it would alter each and every move that deals with particles. Each move is complex in its own way so I don't think this would go smoothly, even if it is a simple idea.

I love the idea though, it adds a bit more of a custom feel to the plugin. But for the reason of complexity and time, I'd say it would be best suited as a side-plugin someone makes on their own time rather than in the plugin because our developers time is so precious as they have a lot to do.
Side plugin is fine. I just was left handed bending so I can feel more in game

StrangeOne101

Staff member
Plugin Developer
It's actually super easy to do from a developers perspective, but I don't think there are any stock PK moves that do this...? As far as I know, only addons do it; so it's up to the addon developer to do it.

Added how? No normal PK moves display on just one arm. If there is an addon that does, contact the author of the addon about it.
It would be nice though as a config option to make all abilities shoot from a hand ,than utilizing this suggestion, or from both hands instead of the chest.

Vahagn

Staff member
Plugin Developer
While this is a nice idea, as long as PK doesn't have any moves that originate from the arm, this suggestion is kind of pointless, and until then I will have to deny this :/

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.