• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

LavaTsunami - New EarthBending Combo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jesus P.

Verified Member
Hey guys! I thought of a new ability for Earth Benders! Lava will erupt from to ground and rise a great height and then thrust forward, sort of like a Tsunami of Lava!

=======================================================================
LavaTsunami - Erupts Lava from the ground and then makes a wave that's falls forward!
LavaFlow (Left-Click) >> Quick Transfer >> LavaFlow (Hold Shift) Will make some of the lava blocks jump! >> Until you see smoke above your head. >> LavaFlow (Left-Click at Lava) While shifting. Will make some lava blocks jump! >> LavaFlow (Holding Shift) Lava will then grow a few blocks! >> LavaFlow (Let go of Shift) Let go of it to make the wave of Lava go into the direction your looking at! (13 Second Cooldown)

===========================================================
Thanks for stopping by! If you liked it please leave a positive comment and a like! Please let this be in the plugin! :)

NOTES:
I made the cooldown quite long since this combo is very strong. Also, to balance it out even more, I decided to make the combo instructions very complex.

Last edited:

Hero

Verified Member
Lava Throw isn't in core. Its an add on. And this sounds like lava surge, (which didnt go well) sorry.

Jesus P.

Verified Member
Lava Throw isn't in core. Its an add on. And this sounds like lava surge, (which didnt go well) sorry.
It's ok, its just your opinion and I respect it! :p And changed it, forgot LavaThrow wasn't in the Core Plugin.

orfeas

Verified Member
Nice idea though i do not think a cool down is needed since the combo is pretty long and the benders could escape any ways.

Status
Not open for further replies.