• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied LavaMelt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moonelight

Verified Member
If you're gonna use physics, use it correctly. Gravity affects every object the same, what changes is how much air friction there is. The l. ava, when melted from the earth, would have no different gravitational effects than the earth. Law of conservation of mass (chemistry now), air friction wouldn't affect the lava any differently than The earth.
It's also impossible for a lavabender to instantly create lava.
Two quotes that I agree with, sorry but this is being denied. Also, please make sure you make your suggestion clear, and easy to understand (I suggest reading this forum post for help - click here). I had a bit of trouble understanding what this move would be doing, but after reading it over a couple times I understand. I doubt that this will ever become a Feature for LavaBending for many reason, some of which are quoted above. But since this is being denied, I'd suggest redirecting whatever move is being thrown at you for now.

Thanks for the suggestion!

Status
Not open for further replies.