• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

LavaFlow

Coolade

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
"Create powerful pools of lava that surround you or your target. Hold sneak (Default:Shift) to create a lava moat that surrounds you, press sneak again to remove the moat. Left click an earthbendable block to create a pool of lava after a small delay. At any time you can left click lava to turn it back into earth."

8/27/2014
Version 1.0.2
Download - 4Shared
Download - MediaFire

ChangeLog:
Version 1.0.1:
- LavaSurge now works with LavaFlow
Version 1.0.2:
- Fixed the internal errors.
- Added AvatarState configuration options.
- The permission is no longer added by default because I think it wasn't allowing users to remove the permission but I haven't tested it yet.

Element: Earth
Permission: bending.ability.LavaFlow

Last edited:

Chen

Verified Member
Great ability works very well, however the Lava that it creates can't be used as a source block for Lava Surge.

Coolade

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Great ability works very well, however the Lava that it creates can't be used as a source block for Lava Surge.
Alright I just uploaded a new version that fixes this issue.

Coolade

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Thanks a lot guys!

Coolade, you've done it again m8. Why aren't you on the coding team or something!?
Because I'm probably going to be inactive starting in 2 days when my university starts.

Coolade

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Version 1.0.2:
- Fixed the internal errors.
- Added AvatarState configuration options.
- The permission is no longer added by default because I think it wasn't allowing users to remove the permission but I haven't tested it yet.

Lakoto

Verified Member
Alright I just uploaded a new version that fixes this issue.
I'm so confused. What is LavaSurge? Is it like the water bending "surge" move? I can't find anything about it other than you guy's post. How do I use it?

And also, coolade, seriously, your the man. Love all the abilities you've created so far.

EDIT: I tinkered with it a little more. Is LavaSurge when you make a flowing hill of lava spread out more by clicking it? Or is LavaSurge a seperate move?

Gamzee

God Tier Member
Verified Member
I'm so confused. What is LavaSurge? Is it like the water bending "surge" move? I can't find anything about it other than you guy's post. How do I use it?

And also, coolade, seriously, your the man. Love all the abilities you've created so far.

EDIT: I tinkered with it a little more. Is LavaSurge when you make a flowing hill of lava spread out more by clicking it? Or is LavaSurge a seperate move?
It's a move in the new beta builds.

runefist

Verified Member
Very nice made you should only check if the block is earth bend-able, right now also plant do get transformed

Coolade

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Thank you!

I made it so that plants get burnt as well but they get called with a new Plantbending () so that they get replenished on reload or after the set delay.

Perhaps I should add a configuration option to disable or enable plant destruction, but in the mean time they replenish.