• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Lava Force-Field

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
With this ability, when sneak is held:
* Lavaflow (of opponent's) won't reach the user in their radius.
* Can be used like water/airbubble, except it doesn't follow the user and if (s)he moves the ability would then be put to cooldown and lava will be disrupted and will continue flowing.
** While the lava wave is kept away through this technique, the user can left click it to deflect it back (and with a quick LavaFlow swap, it can be turned back into a solid state).
* Alternative use - left click can dissipate lava attacks of lavabender opponents.

.... the click feature.

When swapping quickly to Lavaflow to cool it down.

(^ The Second when he blocks the "surge")
*Canon Gifs Soon*

========Thoughts in general===========

Lavabending (and other regarding subskills for all elements) are lacking officially and that's a fuck. Not many abilities out there, and I'm not sure If that's the direction pk is heading, but If you need ideas for more subskill moves - here I'k providing one of them :)

Išsiųsta naudojantis SM-G313HN Tapatalk 4 Lt

Last edited:

SuperBower118

Verified Member
Not entirely sure how well a purely defensive ability would do. Just look at MagnetShield for Jedcore...
Look at it.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
It is not pure. It only blocks lava and only lava. Althought not all lava attacks. Perhaps one specific.

SuperBower118

Verified Member
It is not pure. It only blocks lava and only lava. Althought not all lava attacks. Perhaps one specific.

That's what I mean by purely defensive. It only does defense, and in this case, if it's only for lava, then it's not really going to be as valuable as something like a multi-functional move.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
I wouldn't call it pure, because it only blocks the same substance that the ability manipulates - lava- Unlike the rest shielding abilities for other abilities. As for having only defensive purpose, it does however share similary to how earth-alone shielding ability, aka raiseearth, provides. RaiseEarth only does defense If used alone. This way, earthbenders would be familiar how it should work. Back to my first point, this isn't so powerful shielding ability out of the rest we got from the plugin. Because, again - this only blocks one particular thing: LAVA.