• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Bug Report Killing Pets (From Echopet) with Icespike

FearlessFrost

Verified Member
Plugin: Project Korra Core
Version: 1.4.0
Where the bug exists: The move Icespike
Description:
When an Echopet Pet is hit with icespike, they take damage and eventually die. They should be invincible. This might not be a Project Korra problem (If it isn't then I apologize), but it seems strange to me that no other moves hurt the Pets aside from icespike.
What should happen: Pets shouldn't die from icespike.

Thanks in advance! :)

bordalandsdude19

Verified Member
Uhm i'm pretty sure it's echopet's problem, this has nothing to do with this plugin (except ice spike), ask echopet in order to fix it, as this again isn't projectkorra's problem.

FearlessFrost

Verified Member
It was never a problem till recently, hence why I asked here. Echopet has not changed in months, whereas ProjectKorra has, and we hadn't encountered it before. It's quite possible it isn't Korra, but I figured I check where it's easier to get in contact with the devs first.

If a dev tells me this isn't ProjectKorra causing the problem, I'll gladly take this to Echopet's dev, then the fantastic devs we have here can remove this. :)

Last edited:

Dr_CrossFire

Verified Member
If IceSpike is the only thing that does damage to one, and it didn't do so before, I doubt it's a glitch on EchoPet's part.