• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied Kicking!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Janny

Verified Member
New suggestion! Kicking!

What?
Well first of all, what I am suggesting is that there be kicking to make bending battles a little more interesting.

Why?
In the show, we have seen multiple benders use their feet to bend. Because there are so many scenes in Avatar that have the bender kicking to bend, go watch some episodes of Avatar: The Last Airbender or Avatar: The Legend of Korra. You will find at least 1 or more benders using their feet to bend. (Especially Zuko)

How would kicking work for the moves?
Lets go by element:
Air
AirSweep (The Combo): None, the way this move works is already like kicking.

Water
-WaterManipulation: Tap shift while looking at water, then click to shoot a watermanipulation. Then swirl 360 degrees around while jumping, then click again to shoot another watermanipulation that will be stronger.

-IceSpike: Tap shift while looking at water, then click to shoot a icespike. Then jump, swirl 360 degrees around, then click again to shoot another icespike that will be stronger.

-IceBlast: Tap shift while looking at ice, then swirl 360 degrees around and click to shoot an iceblast more powerful than a normal one.

Earth
-EarthBlast: Tap shift while looking at the ground, then click to shoot a earthblast. Then jump, swirl 360 degrees around, then click again to shoot another earthblast that will be stronger.

-EarthSmash: Hold shift while looking at the ground until smoke appears, then let go of shift to create an EarthSmash. Then hold shift while looking at the EarthSmash to control it, jump, swirl 360 degrees around, and click to fire the EarthSmash with more power.

Fire
FireKick (The Combo): Kinda like airsweep, double click with fireblast, hold shift with fireblast, click, then move your head in a horizontal sweeping motion.

Chi
SwiftKick: Jump with the move selected, click, and swipe in a horizontal sweeping motion and anything that hits that small 1 or 2 block sweep will get hit by the sweeping motion.

How is this not pointless?
Well, it would be completely optional if you want to use kicking. But if you DO use kicking, the move will be a bit stronger.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now, I do not know if this is even possible with plugins, but trying it wont hurt.

If ANYONE has suggested this before, first of all, I am sorry, and I give credit to you.

Thank you for reading my suggestion. I hope you like it! :D

Last edited:

P0W3RK1D

Verified Member
i do like the suggestion, it adds options for more skilled players to be rewarded for their MLG skills in damage.
it does make it more realistic.
i dont know......

LeafHD_

Verified Member
I like it, I wish Mojang would implement kicking, but I like how you presented this thread. But dem 360 no scopes doe... im in!

Hero

Verified Member
I like this. 360 is hard with my crappy mouse though, so I wouldnt know a circle from a turn ;_;

Sorin

Verified Member
I'm not sure if this is possible with coding, but if it is then i'm all for it, heck maybe there is a method that tracks cursor location from one point to another.

Loony

Verified Member
Jumping and turning 360 degrease to activate a move seems a little silly. Until we can control our feet in Minecraft, we're not going to be able to kick. I'm going to deny this.

Status
Not open for further replies.