• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied Jumping

Status
Not open for further replies.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
Considering that we got AutoJump option in 1.9, I think it would be also could if the upcoming updates introduce it to airbenders and chi blockers to their jumping passive. Pretty much if they were spriting they would automaticly leap onto 3 block high obstacles from the respective spot that would allow for timing it. To make it less accidental and not intrefaring with the whole "do not wish to jump" process, this passive will be toggle on while airspout/acrobatstance is selected. Overall, this can always be disabled via config file,

StrangeOne101

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Considering that we got AutoJump option in 1.9, I think it would be also could if the upcoming updates introduce it to airbenders and chi blockers to their jumping passive. Pretty much if they were spriting they would automaticly leap onto 3 block high obstacles from the respective spot that would allow for timing it. To make it less accidental and not intrefaring with the whole "do not wish to jump" process, this passive will be toggle on while airspout/acrobatstance is selected. Overall, this can always be disabled via config file,
First of all, *1.10.

However, no, not possible. I'm am 95% certain that the jump is done client side (on your minecraft) since you can turn it off in your minecraft. Since it is done on the client, the server can't control that nicely. The only thing that you could do would be make them jump 3 blocks high every time they jump, which for laggy users would be a nightmare.

Also, does auto-jump even work when you are sprinting with speed?

Loony

Verified Member
First of all, *1.10.

However, no, not possible. I'm am 95% certain that the jump is done client side (on your minecraft) since you can turn it off in your minecraft. Since it is done on the client, the server can't control that nicely. The only thing that you could do would be make them jump 3 blocks high every time they jump, which for laggy users would be a nightmare.

Also, does auto-jump even work when you are sprinting with speed?
This ^

Also, auto jumping doesn't work half the time and when it does I've noticed that people get rather annoyed at it. Jumping when you don't mean to is rather annoying so I'm going to deny this idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.