• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

JedCore Console Spam

So I added PK 1.8.3 to my server, I didn't use 1.8.4 because JedCore isn't currently compatible. I am using the 1.8.2 version of JedCore, but it works with 1.8.3, and when I run the server with JedCore, I get all of this spam in my console. This stops me from seeing commands of others, and if I need to check something important in the server log, I'm not able to find it. I know it's JedCore because I removed all my plugins except PK, and the spam stayed. I also put my plugins back in but removed JedCore and the spam stopped. Thanks for any help, greatly appreciated!

Console Spam: https://pastebin.com/fJNV0itQ

Cam.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
I'll take a wild guess that you update your spigot server with a version that isn't compatible PK or Jedcore or both.

Išsiųsta naudojantis SM-G313HN Tapatalk 4 Lt

OmniCypher

Staff member
Lead Developer
Administrator
Plugin Developer
So I added PK 1.8.3 to my server, I didn't use 1.8.4 because JedCore isn't currently compatible. I am using the 1.8.2 version of JedCore, but it works with 1.8.3, and when I run the server with JedCore, I get all of this spam in my console. This stops me from seeing commands of others, and if I need to check something important in the server log, I'm not able to find it. I know it's JedCore because I removed all my plugins except PK, and the spam stayed. I also put my plugins back in but removed JedCore and the spam stopped. Thanks for any help, greatly appreciated!

Console Spam: https://pastebin.com/fJNV0itQ

Cam.
Hi, Cameron. Most, if not all of the errors in that log are the result of faulty/outdated plugins and addons. The paste is quite large so I may have missed an error or two but from what I can see, none of them are actually being caused by ProjectKorra itself. I would advise you to either look for alternatives or just remove them.

To be more specific, a large majority of these are being caused by a NullPointerException in an addon Cyclone you have while many of the other errors comprised of mostly ClassNotFoundExceptions are coming from an addon called Jabs being used on an incorrect version. I would recommend you contact the makers of said addons to get them fixed. Hope this helps.