• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

jedcore and WorldGuard

rockymax11

Verified Member
I've been recently building an arena for players to fight in, and it also a WorldGuard region. Most moves work, but one in particular from jedcore, frostbreath will not activate. I am seeking help with anyone that has encountered this problem or has an idea of what is going on. Thank you.

xNuminousx

Verified Member
I have never heard of this issue before.... Are you able to bind Frost Breath at all? Have you tested ALL moves inside the region? Maybe you've accidentally disabled it in the config? I have no idea what could be causing this if everything else is fine.

rockymax11

Verified Member
I have never heard of this issue before.... Are you able to bind Frost Breath at all? Have you tested ALL moves inside the region? Maybe you've accidentally disabled it in the config? I have no idea what could be causing this if everything else is fine.
I have been able to use most other moves, will test more later. And yes, I am able to bind it. It also works outside of the
worldguard region.