• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

I've noticed Air benders are better then earth now (if there is no lava)

greenwolf5

Verified Member
Airbenders can just airshield on a tree or somewhere without earth and... air is better then they can airswipe go back to shield, over and over. Earth... Earth can't hit unless there is lava near by, but the airbender will most likely just airburst the lava... I'm not saying nerf airshield. What you guys added for airshield is great! But now air overrides earth. I'm not sure if anyone has any ideas on how pure earth can kill air benders that airshield, but if anyone has any ideas. I'd like to know I'm kinda stumped.

greenwolf5

Verified Member
If they're standing on leave or a non earthbendable block, What now, Plus airshield blocks earthblast, even from underneath.

bordalandsdude19

Verified Member
Then let them push you until a corner with their airshield and when they get close enough you'll be inside the airshield. There's your chance. and while they're in airshield they're slow and weak.

greenwolf5

Verified Member
What if they don't move into a corner, and they stop to airswipe then go back to airshield. What would I do then.

AlexTheCoder

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Earth was OP against air for a long time, and now its flipped. There are still ways to beat them you just have to be creative :D

Shadowx329

Verified Member
As a earthbender you are in control of the situation as long as your tethered to your own element.Being the ground you tread on, Coming from under your target is always a option, Via earthgrab, also airshield can block a lot, but I doubt it can withstand a shockwave.

Also its not the element that is the threat,its the skill of the bender whom weilds the element. Air and earth can beat each other easily just as long as the bender behind it has the skills to do so.

Shadowx329

Verified Member
Also if the airbender decides to follow you underground, his funeral. As I always say, never follow a earth bender underground... Collapse da hole place in.

ashe36

Verified Member
You're serious? It's been 2 years that air has been weak against earth. Not being able to kill them doesn't harm you if you do it right.