• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Is this plugin laggy to any one else?

Spode

Verified Member
I just setup a private server to check this plugin out and I noticed the server is lagging out like crazy when I am the only one on it. It shouldn't be this way since this computer is actually pretty good and I just dedicated 3 GB to the server. Not to mention this is the only plugin that I have installed. Is it the plugin causing this much lag or is it something else?

xD Cel Dx

Verified Member
are you using craftbukkit by any chance? if so id highly recommend getting spigot 1.7.10 :D:D or 1.7.9 boh run his plugin smooh as a buton :):):) a few moves may be a little laggy like fireburst lavaslap the big ones mainly but for those you just have to change he amount of particles given by he move :D:D hope i helped :D:D also who are you using as a host?? im using beastnode and having no problems with it so far barring a few extra moves ive downloaded
I just setup a private server to check this plugin out and I noticed the server is lagging out like crazy when I am the only one on it. It shouldn't be this way since this computer is actually pretty good and I just dedicated 3 GB to the server. Not to mention this is the only plugin that I have installed. Is it the plugin causing this much lag or is it something else?

Tenket

Verified Member
I have a medion win7 laptop. Core i3 processor, inbuilt graphics, 8Gb ram. I lag slightly. But only when i catapult heaps far. Otherwise pretty sweet.

But a friends computer with shittier specs runs very smooth. Maybe the dedicated graphics helps??

What are your computer specs?
OS, video card, form factor......
we could help better with more info