• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

IRRELEVANT

Status
Not open for further replies.

xNuminousx

Verified Member
I don't know if this has been brought up or not. I tried searching the forums for it but I didn't know exactly what to search and with what I did, I didn't see it.

This is more of a fix for a probably unintentional issue but anyways! Everyone loves the classic, laggy airburst! When you fall from a certain distance set in the config and you have airburst selected, it will activate and send out air rushing in all directions pushing away your foes! Logically, I would think this is the airbender taking advantage of their momentum to execute this but there's an issue I've noticed with it, if this logic is the case. When using AirGlide you can still accomplish this same effect. Falling, slowly, and when reaching the ground you still creative this massive burst of air.... Just seems a bit illogical to me considering the concept of the height burst thing....

Status
Not open for further replies.