• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Suggestion Inventor Class

Do you like this?

• I loves this so much!!!

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • I like this.

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • I believe that this class will be a excuisite addition to the plugin.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Noooo, I don't wants people inventing cool stuff for other benders!!! Noooo

Votes: 5 41.7%

• Total voters

owlcool

Verified Member
Name: Inventor
Use: This would allow you to craft a variety of tools and weapons. They would have a bonus to whatever they craft, but they would also have very few passives.
Axe: When a inventor crafts a axe, the axe will automatically have efficiency 1 and unbreaking 1.
Pickaxe: When crafting a pick the pick would have fortune 1, efficiency 1, and unbreaking 1.
Sword: When crafting a sword the sword would have sharpness 1, unbreaking 1, and fire aspect 1.
Boots: When boots are crafted they will have feather falling 1.
Leggings: When leggings are crafted they will have fire resistance 2.
Chestplate: When chestplates are crafted they will have protection 1.
Helmet: When helmets are crafted they will have unbreaking 2.
Iron Ingot Boost: When plain iron ingots are placed into a crafting table, they will be made into mega ingots good for metalbending moves like metalclips and metalthrow with a 20% boost of damage.
Metalbending Police Armor: The inventor will be able to craft grappling hooks and iron armor together to make the metalbender able to use the grapple from an empty hand.
Firebending Sword: This will be a sword made for firebenders, normal sword crafting recipe but with obsidion. This will lower cooldowns by 1 seconds and increase damage of all moves by half a heart.
Waterbending Sacs: This will be crafted by the inventor putting a regular bottle in a crafting table, making bottles that can do more then 1 move at a time, like torrent followed by watermanipulation. The torrent would also come back no mater what.
Air Nut air gliders: gives half a hunger for every 1 hunger lost when flying, through nut storage.
Chi Helmet: this would make goggles by surrounding a glowstone in leather, and them combining the goggles with a leather helmet. The helmet would give night vision at all times except in the end, and give nearby players that have blindness night vision.
Bow: Bows crafted by the inventer will have infinity 1.
Clock: Can now use gold nuggets to make a clock instead of gold ingots.

Last edited:

OmniCypher

Staff member
Lead Developer
Administrator
Plugin Developer
This should be in the RPG Suggestion Section but, some of your ideas aren't half bad~

Migsel

Verified Member
Classes are more of an RPG thing and chiblocking has been counted as an element for a while now.

owlcool

Verified Member
How would you guys think of this item?
Item: Telescope
Crafting: leather surrounding a piece of glass
Use: Zooms in on the area, like the hunting rifle in guns plugin.
So what do you think of that?

owlcool

Verified Member
Certain parts are good, other stuff (such as the unbreaking armor) seems like the work of a different plugin that isn't related to bending.
But wouldn't the inventors be able to make better items with less materials? No? I honestly think it makes no sense that a guy that is able to make telescopes, Air gliders, firebending swords, etc will be able to make stuff easier or better then a random waterbender, no? Just me? Okay.

Mage_x

Verified Member
But wouldn't the inventors be able to make better items with less materials? No? I honestly think it makes no sense that a guy that is able to make telescopes, Air gliders, firebending swords, etc will be able to make stuff easier or better then a random waterbender, no? Just me? Okay.
suggestion for your suggestion add the earthbending hammer I dont remenber what episode it was in but it was in the first series and not in the first season

HydroMan

Verified Member
Why i feel like this should be a new /b ch [inventor] thingy ,as its not accurate to be one move for all benders that could craft these buff items easier. Imagine every bender using this as ability would have most bemders "suit up" with this things. I believe that the one person(like an op or something) would have a roll of being an inventor and other would ask to like make this things :/

Last edited:

owlcool

Verified Member
You can do this with PK items now..
A Class to go along with all of those items would be pretty well suited to the show and could make the plugin better, something that isn't done yet.
Anyways, if we want to have REALLY overpowered inventors, then possibly inventors could craft things like tanks, mecha tanks and etc, and use them themselves.
Anyways, this class would most likely improve the PK items plugin, as someone able to craft these items that normal benders shouldn't be able to make would bring another level of realism to the plugin.