• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Introducing Sponsorships

Mist

Staff member
Administrator
Hello everyone, I am beginning a new program here at ProjectKorra, Sponsorships! We have had several people talk to us about donating to the project, well, here you are.

This allows you to become an official ProjectKorra Sponsor. This is purely aesthetic, it just shows us that you are willing to help the project out financially. By purchasing this, you will receive an orange "Sponsor" tag on the forum for one month.

Running a project that is becoming as large as this one requires a bit of funds, funds that I have been paying out of pocket for since the project's inception. All money raised through Sponsorships goes to pay our website and hosting bills each month. No developers or staff members, myself included, receives a dime of what is raised here.

A Sponsorship will last for exactly one month, at which point you can extend it. There is no real incentive to do so other than just helping ProjectKorra grow. It does not automatically charge you or anything, so if you don't want a Sponsorship anymore, that is completely up to you. Account changes should reflect almost immediately, please allow up to 15 minutes to do so.

If, for whatever reason, we make changes to the Sponsorship program, all current and future sponsors will receive whatever change we make. For example, say we opened up a private forum just for Sponsors. ALL sponsors would have access to it, not just the new ones.

A sponsorship does not give you any sort of exemption from the rules of the forum. Even sponsors are expected to abide by the same rules we hold the rest of our community to.

If you have any questions about the Sponsorship program, please feel free to send me a private message. All transactions are final, refunds will not be given.

All payments are handled through PayPal. PayPal is used to make all transactions secure, even if you don't have a PayPal account and want to contribute via a Credit / Debit / Prepaid Gift Card. I never see any of the information you put into the form other than your forum username that is sent for upgrade purposes.

Sketz

Man, i really wish i had a paypal, i try to get one, and earn money, but i can't get one yet.
I would love helping ProjectKorra, Mist & his staff/devs, in this. I wouldn't even care for the tag, as long as i could help. Many people just take this plugin, and not even think about the devs, they just take it for there needs, and i joined this project (website) and stuff, to show that i can be apart of ProjectKorra, and not just take stuff, without thinking of the Owners of this project. I really support this, and i will try to donate some time. Mist you're a hard worker, & your staff. and i support you. :)

*Hope this is okay to post here* xD