• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

I'm looking for a bending PVP server

MrXaviDRN

Verified Member
I'm looking for a bending PVP server that I played a few months ago. I think it had other modes than just project korra plugin, like it had other servers inside the server itself that other things were played in them if you know what I mean.
I think the server's name had champion or hero or something like that. It had 3 arenas, that you could teleport to with /warp 1, /warp 2, /warp 3, or it was /warp arena "number", I don't remember.
Does anyone know what server I'm talking about?

Kiam

Verified Member
All the servers that are known to the general PK community as a whole have most likely create a server page in the "servers" tab on the website.

Pickle9775

Staff member
Head Moderator
Verified Member
You can check the resource tab for the list of servers and hope you recognize the name. Not only is the description you gave very generic, but giving any answer would be a violation of the forum rules as you may not advertise a server.

Kiam

Verified Member
You can check the resource tab for the list of servers and hope you recognize the name. Not only is the description you gave very generic, but giving any answer would be a violation of the forum rules as you may not advertise a server.
I see someone likes my forum banner xD

HydroMan

Verified Member
  1. You are not permitted to advertise a Minecraft Server anywhere on the forum. The only place where severs may be listed by name is the official ProjectKorra Server List.
    1. Do not send PMs about your server.
    2. Do not post status updates about your server.
    3. Do not post in threads about your server.
    4. Do not post in your signature about your server.
    5. Do not post about your server.
Read deez rules, if you haven't.