• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Icespike

Should this idea be implemented?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

AngryWaterbender

Verified Member
Hello everyone, this was just a thought, but what if ice spike performed more like in the show? As of now ice spike is literally a single block floating by and hitting a target for half a heart... I thought it should fire three icespikes in an airswipe fashion. All could be redirected. Slowness would still affect enemies. In the show it had been shown many times, especially by katara, that she would fire a rather large array of icespikes. Especially in the fight against combustion man, she turned her water manipulation into a terrifying amount of spikes. In minecraft standards that's about 3 to 4 of them. It would also give icespike a slight power boost, seeing as half a heart doesn't hurt to badly on my server... Could this idea please be considered? It would increase the realism of the bending in my opinion. Suggestions are much obliged.

- >:U

Gahshunk

Verified Member
I like this idea a lot. I very much would like more uses for ice spike as it's one of the moves I can't find a practical use for. Also, I don't really see ice as a sub element. Most sub elements require more skill to use them and it's been shown even people of the Foggy Swamp can phase-change water into ice with ease.

AngryWaterbender

Verified Member
That's absolutely right now that I think of it. Another example of a potential move could be if you use waterman and switch slots to ice spikes it would turn into the air swipe style icespike, and changing back to waterman would make it into waterman, much like how in the show many skilled ice benders would use water moves and turn them into ice, and release them into water. I'd like to see more ideas from you guys on this matter.

->:U

Joeri

Verified Member
Should be added, Octopusform and icespike need more functions. other water moves are fine

Joeri

Verified Member
Wow wait, I just realised that water doesnt have any good AoE moves unlike Earth and Fire, another reason this should be added!

AlexTheCoder

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
And a sub element simply means that you are very powerful and have an array of moves involving that sub element, not that nobody else can do something like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.