• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

IceShards (1.7.9 - 1.8) [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sorin

Verified Member
I'm done with ProjectKorra for now, as of the community has gone down and I have other things to do. But thanks for the support <3
Don't give up on us just cuz a few bad people, I love your codeing and I miss seeing you upload moves, I don't think ill be able to impact you coming back but consider that there are people on here that are very nice and truly suportive like love that you brought back the old orion fireball move, id hate to see you give up.

owlcool

Verified Member
Don't give up on us just cuz a few bad people, I love your codeing and I miss seeing you upload moves, I don't think ill be able to impact you coming back but consider that there are people on here that are very nice and truly supportive like love that you brought back the old orion fireball move, id hate to see you give up.
He didn't say anything about bad people, he said he has stuff to do, and he is most likely going to come back, and she didn't say anything about giving up. If he does in fact leave, that would impact a lot of us, but we shouldn't be holding him back from doing what he needs to do. -owl out.

SenpaiBlaze

Verified Member
He didn't say anything about bad people, he said he has stuff to do, and he is most likely going to come back, and she didn't say anything about giving up. If he does in fact leave, that would impact a lot of us, but we shouldn't be holding him back from doing what he needs to do. -owl out.
If i had a nickel for everytime people thought i was a girl on the forums i would have multiple nickels.

Wouldnt effect you guys that much :/ You got jed and carbo for custom moves

owlcool

Verified Member
If i had a nickel for everytime people thought i was a girl on the forums i would have multiple nickels.

Wouldnt effect you guys that much :/ You got jed and carbo for custom moves
Your avatar has been a female many many times. Ex: Korra, and this Pink haired Gremlin Girl.

owlcool

Verified Member
If only I knew who pink haired gremlin girl was. Your avatar is an owl yet i dont infer your gender is an owl
Do you mind saying one of your avatars that was male? And one of mine that was female? That seems like the deal breaker in this argument. Besides, the voice behind this owl is a male, xD

SenpaiBlaze

Verified Member
Do you mind saying one of your avatars that was male? And one of mine that was female? That seems like the deal breaker in this argument. Besides, the voice behind this owl is a male, xD
The voice behind my avatar could be a guy too...

owlcool

Verified Member
Its not a hobbit. If you really knew anime, they draw in the majestic form called chibi. Look it up
I know about chibi. There is chibi naruto, there is chibi avatar, basically a short skirt for those two most of the time.
Now you see that firebending is the best?

SenpaiBlaze

Verified Member
I know about chibi. There is chibi naruto, there is chibi avatar, basically a short skirt for those two most of the time.
Now you see that firebending is the best?
Then dont call me a hobbit.

You clearly dont know what water bending is

owlcool

Verified Member
Then dont call me a hobbit.

You clearly dont know what water bending is
I am not calling you a hobbit, I am calling your AVATAR a hobbit. Big difference. It is like if I called my avatar a bird, i really doesn't make that much of a difference.

You clearly don't know how powerful firebending should be in the plugin

SenpaiBlaze

Verified Member
I am not calling you a hobbit, I am calling your AVATAR a hobbit. Big difference. It is like if I called my avatar a bird, i really doesn't make that much of a difference.

You clearly don't know how powerful firebending should be in the plugin
My avatar is not a hobbit though

owlcool

Verified Member
My avatar is not a hobbit though
Buuut it is short...And hobbits are short....If you actually had a video of that chibi character then I might believe that it is not short in comparison to other people, buuut it is short compared to the watermelon it is holding...

Status
Not open for further replies.