• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

IceShards (1.7.9 - 1.8) [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

SenpaiBlaze

Verified Member
Blaze590 submitted a new resource:

IceShards - Pull IceShards from beneath you and shoot them to slow/damage your opponent!

How to download 1.7.10 version:
Go to version history and download 1.2 (1.7.9/10)
How to download 1.8 version:
Just download it

Move Name:
IceShards
Element: Water (Ice)
Cooldown: 1 Second
Description:
Designed and coded By Blaze590. Description by LethalEdge
Iceshards is a waterbending technique that allows waterbenders to pull small shards of ice from an existing ice block. To use, simply stand on an icebendable block and hold shift, then left click to shoot a shard of ice with a small cooldown....
Read more about this resource...

Last edited:

Sorin

Verified Member
awesome, but please please make the cool-down configurable

Last edited:

SenpaiBlaze

Verified Member
How to download 1.7.10 version:
Go to version history and download 1.2 (1.7.9/10)
How to download 1.8 version:
Just download it

SenpaiBlaze

Verified Member
I hate to be a bummer here but, 17.9 and 1.7.9 arent the same at all :p infact they are quite different, unless ofc you live in the future, in which case... then continue.
I feel so stupid. I didnt even notice the 17 was missing a dot. XD Sorry about that guys

CookieTheSlapper

Verified Member
Hi! Love the move! You should add the cooldown option in the config and maybe make cloud or ice breaking particles follow the iceshards!

Status
Not open for further replies.