• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied IceClaws

Status
Not open for further replies.

IceEyes

Verified Member
Inspired by Hama.

Name: IceClaws

Element: Water

Sub: Ice

Control: Shift to create IceClaws from the thin air. Click to shoot.

Detailed: This move is a move for waterbenders which are not near water. Its fast and effective.

Demage: 2-2.5 Hearts (could be less)

Cooldown: 3-6seconds

Nightfactor: 4-5 seconds cooldown 3 Hearts demage

Post ur opinion down below.

Gahshunk

Verified Member
Not a suggestion I favor, and if it can be made with no water, I'd personally have the damage way less than that. Waterbending without water is just overkill.

Gahshunk

Verified Member
It could make less demage.
Its cannon, so I do not understand whats wrong about it.
Try to apply it to how it would work with the rest of the plugin, not just if it's canon
It could easily replace watermanipulation or icespike in a pinch and make them obselete

IceEyes

Verified Member
I do not think that it will replace manip or icespike since it has a cooldown.

Its a quick move a waterbender needs. Airbenders use airsuction on waterbenders to pull them away from water. This move will allow the waterbender to attack the airbender and move towards the water(maybe it could even give confusion for a small amount of time).

Kiam

Verified Member
With the addition of dynamic sourcing and waterarms to the core, I dont think this is a needed addition. Waterbending without water is a hard thing justify, and this doesnt justify the addition of this feature. It is cannon, yes, but it really isnt necessary.

Status
Not open for further replies.