• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied Ice Spike Change

Status
Not open for further replies.

JewFroJustin

Verified Member
This isn't an idea for a move or anything, just a change that I want to be made to make things easier, and maybe free up an open slot for water benders. I thought that it would be nice if we added ice spike to water manipulation. Here's how it would work: You'd use water manipulation just like normal, but if you wanted to use ice spike all you would have to do is L-Click while sneaking. This would be very helpful considering that ice spike isn't a very commonly used move on its own. I understand that this would take away the ability to create columns of ice using ice spike, however I don't think that too many people are going to miss that aspect of the move. If you have an idea or suggestion please leave it below. Thank You :D

Kiam

Verified Member
Since ice spike requires ice to be selected, im not entirely sure how this would work out with source selection. Also, Icespike is part of a combo currently, and that would cause some issues with reconfiguring the combo and usage of the move in general. Waterbenders tend to spam shift and click with watermanipulation, which would in turn cause all of their water blasts into ice (Which I dont think is good).

Status
Not open for further replies.